Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
100000 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
25kg 40kg bag
1. Soda Ash Features:
True specific gravity 2.533 (20°C), bulk density 0.90min. Easily soluble in water, Maximum solubility at 35.4°C. The aqueous solution appears strong alkalinity. On exposure to air it easily absorbs moisture, carbon dioxide, and gradually forms sodium bicarbonate (caking soda)
2. Soda AshUsage:
1.The manufacture of glass is one of the most important uses of sodium carbonate. When it is combined with silica (SiO2) and calcium carbonate (CaCO3) and heated to very high temperatures, then cooled very rapidly, glass is produced. This type of glass is known as soda lime glass.
2. Soda ash also is used to clean the air and soften water.
3. Manufacture of Caustic Soda and dyestuffs
4. metallurgy (processing of steel and extraction of iron etc),
5. (flat glass, sanitary pottery)
6. national defense (TNT manufacturing, 60% gelatin-type dynamite ) and some other aspects, such as rock oil refining, paper manufacturing, paint, salt refining, softening of hard water, soap, medicine , food and so on.
3. Soda AshApplication:
Soda ash is one of the basic materials for chemical industry, mainly used for metallurgy, glass, textile, dye printing, medicine, synthetic detergent, petroleum and food industry etc.